Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Bailey's Photo Shoot
Some friends of mine that I know through Hong Kong Dog Rescue (and who are in the dog walking blog pictures from last week) run a professional pet photo company called Animals in Photos.

When they heard of Bailey's kidney problems, they offered to fit me into a photo session with Bailey so we can get her on film while she's still the cutest dog in the world.


I'm biased, but isn't she a darn good looking dog?

I got a few pics of me with Bailey while I was at it since I couldn't stop hugging her and it seemed to work well on film.




A visit from Steve

We had a USA visitor here last week. Mark's fraternity brother Steve McKinley visited Hong Kong for work and we took him out for dinner and some beers to show him around. Mark hadn't seen him for I think 13 years and I don't remember ever meeting him, although I do remember meeting his dog 13 years ago (a gorgeous Sheltie) so I'm sure Steve must have been there too. It was a nice time to see an old friend.


Dana's new office
Aug 31st I moved into my new office building. We moved in on a Sunday and were ready to roll with work on Monday the 31st. Here's my old office and my new one. Neither are too exciting.

Also, here's the main cubicle area. Do scenes from the movie Office Space or TV show The Office come to mind?




Fortunately, the staff in my office space aren't like those shows. A lot of women and I enjoy all of them. Here's some of the girls celebrating a birthday in our office kitchen. A genuinely nice group of people to work with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pics of Bailey really are great - Elly says: "funny, cute, pretty!" She gives them 2 thumbs up.

Monty Speaks said...

Bailey is the CUTEST!

Carol Z

paisley penguin said...

The pics are totally great! You guys look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up???!!!!
It is Katie!! Love the pics! I am veiwing them with my best friends carly and Taylor!! We think Bailey is so cute!!! Love you! See you next summer when we come to vist!!! Yeah!!!! -Katie Andrews, your favorite niece!!!!