It's a week for business trips. I went to our Taiwan office Thursday and Friday (just to work in the office with the staff there) Here's Karen, Zoe and Wendy when we went out to lunch.Mark just had an emergency trip to Shanghai today. Literally, emergency. I walked in the door from a jog on Saturday and he was waiting, all packed, and said there was a flood in the Shanghai office, server room hurt and he's getting on a 4:00 flight. Not a fun weekend for Mark.
Swine Flu Travel
Traveling during a Swine Flu scare in a country that was financially crippled during SARS in 2003, was, to me, funny. Everyone was wearing face masks and they made us fill out health declaration forms before I could come back into Hong Kong. 
I had a headache and asked for aspirin on the plane and the girl sitting next to me literally shrank as far away from me as she could (wearing her face mask of course). I assured her I just had a work headache, but she wasn't taking any chances.
Kitten Update
The kittens are 2 weeks old now and have their eyes open and are beginning to crawl around.
Momma now has a name thanks to my niece Elly. Momma is now Molly. She's a wonderful cat. The kittens won't get names until I know if they are boys or girls.
2 comments:
This is Michael and Cathi on our way back from Cancun a few weeks ago.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v111/mixviet/?action=view¤t=mask.jpg
You will have to quarentined for 3 days before you can work. I will let PW know.
Big Grains of Salt!
Post a Comment