
Once again while Mark was at Cantonese class on Sunday, I was a 3rd wheel on Alexis and Rob's Sunday plans.
We went for a hike up Mt. Butler which is the hike behind my old apartment in Taikoo Shing. It was fun to revisit the old stomping grounds.

Also, that huge building they were building right outside our old Taikoo apartment when we first moved in is now finished and very impressive. (here's an upclose look) When we 1st moved in, it was only 5 stories tall I think. Now it's over 70 stories tall and at 308 meters,it's only 27m shorter than Hong Kong's tallest building, Two IFC.

Other than seeing the new building, we did see lots of nature on the hike and my legs are still hurting after the steep uphill climb. Plus, the summer heat is full on right now. The humidity is horrible and you can't tell from the picture, but I am completely soaked through with sweat. (lovely).
Kittens
Here's some more pictures of our formerly sick kittens. They are healthy now and quite spry and getting friendlier by the day. We'll probably have to take them back to the shelter for adoption this week they are so healthy.
I think I may have fostered for too long because here's the names we've given them.

Above is "
The sweet one" who loves to cuddle.
To the left is "
the white one" who is prettiest and almost enjoys being held.

Lastly, this is "
Scaredy Cat" and she only tolerates petting and being held which is a huge step for her because before she just hissed and hid from us.
No comments:
Post a Comment