First of all, here are a few views from our new apartment.
We're on the 27th floor so we really feel like we are in the heart of a big city. 
This is the view from our living room and the AIA tower (the tall blueish building with AIA in red at the top) is right where my office is. Just 3 blocks walk!

Here's the view of the North Point street market on a Saturday right next to our apartment. Lots of good bargains which is something I can never resist.
Mark captured these pictures on his camera phone. This is the crowd scene during lunch hour at his office. He works in Central Hong Kong which is the main business district. The hoards of people streaming out the offices at lunch time is overwhelming.
He also caught this picture of Buddhist monks crossing the street. This is a common sight here in Hong Kong that I don't really take notice of it anymore. It's much like walking around Rome, Italy and seeing all the priests everywhere you go.Can't escape football season

Of course, it's also football season and being the huge football fan Mark is, he is still waking up at 2:00 or 3:00 a.m. to watch College and NFL football games on our computer using our fancy pancy slingbox which we set up at my sister's house this last August. Here's 2 of his favorite players.
I've saved the best pictures for last though. I've got some great pictures of a few of the cutest Peterson family babies.
Below is our niece Ella and her new kitten Roxy.
It makes me so happy to see Ella adopted a kitten! If I remember the story correctly, a family friend found a whole litter of kittens and found them all homes including the momma cat. What a lucky kitten to go to such a loving home with Ella, Blake, Craig, Kristen and Dexter. I hear their dog Dexter is getting along with her fabulously.
Here's a great picture of Kim and his baby boy Cade. After several months of struggle in his first few months on earth as a premie, little Cade is now a happy and healthy little ball of cuteness. (With those irresistible cheeks, Cade is going to have to put up with a lot of cheek pinching and I know this from experience from one Campbell soup kid face to another.) I've known Kim for 13 years now and I don't think I've ever seen him so geniunely happy in a picture.
My 10-year old baby Bailey always takes a good picture no matter how goofy she is. Here she is waiting for me to come home from an errand.
No comments:
Post a Comment