
I just returned from a weeklong business trip to London. Not many pictures to share since most of the time was spent in meetings with clients but as soon as we were done with meetings, Sue and I headed out to Hyde Park for a walk each day.

The 1st day we met this gorgeous Great British Bulldog Olliver. The owner said he's one of 6 pure breeds left. His head was HUGE!

I also woke up in the morning (jet lagged) and went for an sunrise jog through Hyde Park. It was a beautiful week, warm and sunny.

The hotel we stayed in was called The Goring and it's 100 years old, very popular with the blue blood English crowd. Each room had a quirky lamb in it. Every time I caught a look at it out of the corner of my eye I'd jump since I thought it was a live animal in the room. Kinda comforting I guess, thought I'd rather have Bailey-boo.

My breakfast of poached eggs and mushrooms. Looks odd, but tasted lovely.

This is my UK based colleague Jo. We had afternoon tea at Harrod's, with champagne of course.
1 comment:
Hope I don't offend anybody by saying those eggs look like a couple of gonads...Larry would probably agree with me.
Carol Z
Post a Comment