Sunday, December 06, 2009

Tilly, our new foster dog and Peak to Fong 2009

We have a new foster dog. Tilly is a 10 year old girl that was dumped at the govt shelter before we went to Australia. It was during a cold snap in HK and since the HKDR kennel is so full and a tough place for small dogs (especially when its cold) HKDR called and asked if we could foster. She's been part of the Peterson pack since then, 3 weeks now.

If no adopters turn up, we may just keep her. Clearly I already love her.

Peak to Fong Hong Kong Dog Rescue Fundraiser
Last weekend, Nov 29th, was the big Peak to Fong Kong Kong Dog Rescue fundraiser.


I helped out by coordinating the contests again. We had the most unique talent and the most unique looking/story.

This old dog won 1st place for most unique talent as she danced all over the stage. (she's the one wearing the gold medal)

Other than walking from the Peak down to Lan Kwai Fong, the fundraiser was a big family street party with stalls, and music and of course, friends hanging out with their dogs for food and beers.

Mark was on Tilly duty while I did the contests.

We also had our office Christmas party on Friday, Dec 4th. Early this year, but since we're coming to USA Dec 19th for Christmas, I think all Christmas will seem to come early this year.

No comments: