
I haven't updated the blog in almost a month and it's solely because my work hours have gotten out of hand in the past month. Usually 9-9 and then bring some homework home as well, so no time or energy to blog. Also, no stories to update unless anyone wants to hear about the cosmetic packaging marketing pieces I've designed or meetings I've been to. Anyone? I didn't think so.
On the the home front, we've had the 3 foster kittens for 1 month and just yesterday, had to give 2 of them back to Hong Kong Alley Cats since they just kept getting more and more feral and my allergies got out of control. For the 1st time ever, I actually couldn't breathe and thought I might have an asthma attack. The white and orange cat moved to another foster home for a little bit to give them a last chance to be adoptable and then they'll probably be neutered and released. After 1 month living with us, we never were able to hold them and Mark was bitten 2x by the orange one.
On a positive note, the grey tabby, who we now call Tony, is still living with us. He's more friendly and although doesn't seek out attention, he does let us hold him and pet him, so we're hoping now that he's separated from his brothers, he'll start to rely on us and be ready for adoption soon. I can hear him playing with his favorite toy and meowing at Mark right now so it's looking good.
Bailey's P'd off
Bailey does not like all this cat mayhem and has started peeing on the kitchen floor in rebellion. Some dog experts have said dogs don't get mad and do things out of anger but they've never met Bailey. I've caught her doing it and she stares me right in the eye as if to say, "now clean this up cat lover".Trip to Italy?
Some good news has come from all the recent work. We've had some good response from some European clients and it looks like I might go to the big Cosmoprof cosmetic tradeshow in Bologna, Italy in April. It's still not confirmed, but it's a carrot dangling in front of my face as I watch 9pm approach while I sit at my desk and hope the emails stop coming.
1 comment:
We would love to hear about your cosmetic packaging marketing pieces that you have designed and the meetings you have been to Dana - it gives us all something more to brag about! We are proud of both of you.
Love, Karen
Post a Comment