
The exciting news is my 9 year old niece Katie just got her very 1st pair of glasses. Isn't she gorgeous?!
The sad eye news is Mark's parent's dog, Marvin, had to have 1 of his eyes removed last week.
He's been suffering from Glaucoma for a long time and the pressure on his eye got too painful to bare, so they had to surgically remove it. Poor Marvin has his eye sewed up right now, but will surely bounce back to normal in no time.New Apartment!
The other big news in our lives is we found a new apartment. It's just what we wanted. It's bigger, less expensive, within walking distance of my office and as a bonus, it has 2 bathrooms. Yippeee. His and hers.
The only problem is the building doesn't allow dogs so we've had to give Bailey away. JUST KIDDING! I'd sooner cut off my own head. This building doesn't officially allow dogs, but apparently, if they are well behaved, tons of people get away with it.
Those who know Bailey probably wonder if I've lost my mind because she doesn't have a reputation for being well behaved, but you'd be surprised. She's slowed down a lot this last year and is such a peaceful dog, although she's still food obsessed, that hasn't changed at all.
Anyway, we'll be moving in slowly during the next 2 weeks since we don't have to be out of our current place until Nov 8th which is also Mark's birthday. I'll get some pictures of the old vs. new for next week's blog.
1 comment:
I laughed right out loud when I read the "just kidding" You almost got me! Good news on the apartment but you didn't mention if it had room for company...
Post a Comment