So, instead of Tokyo, I'll post some pictures of Bailey and her activities lately. (Afterall, who doesn't want more pictures of Bailey?)
One of the doormen in our apartment, Ken, has been asking for a picture of him and Bailey for months and I finally happened to have my camera, Bailey and Ken in the same spot at the same time. Bailey just loves this guy.
Another event in our life is Bailey's incessant foot licking obsession. She developed this disgusting lick granuloma on her foot and never lets it heal because SHE WON'T STOP LICKING IT! It's driving Mark and I nuts and it's also not good for her foot. We've taken her to the vet, got her on meds, cream and foot wash and have tried everything to keep her from licking it. We put an e-collar on her, but the yoga dog was able to bend enough to fit her foot in the collar. We exchanged the collar for a longer one and she has built up her stretching abilities and can still fit her foot in the stupid cone! We've also put booties on her and she chews those off. Now, we are using a combination of both e-collar, booty and lots of "Bailey..NO...you crazy, annoying dog." 
I wonder what Bailey's next ailment will be? Seems to be a new one every couple of months, but I guess that can be expected with a 10 year old dog. Ah, but we love her so.
No comments:
Post a Comment